A practical step-by-step guide for FSPs on how to approach and implement Alternative Delivery Channels
Alternative delivery channels (ADCs), defined as those channels that expand the reach of services beyond the traditional bank branch channel, have emerged as a result of innovations in technology and a shift in consumer expectations. ADCs are transformative in nature, accommodating the demand for access to financial services “anytime, anywhere, anyhow”.
The handbook offers a practical step-by-step guide to developing alternative delivery channels, such as ATM, Internet banking, Agent/ merchant banking, Mobile banking, e-Wallet, Call center. In addition, it shares lessons learned from real-life ADC implementations across the globe.
What you will learn in this handbook:
• An overview of ADCs and the technologies that underpin them
• Guidelines on how to develop a channel strategy
• The different components of a technology platform and how the channel strategy can be mapped to a specific technology platform
• Identifying requirements and the steps involved in selecting the right provider and solution
• A best-practice implementation methodology and key considerations for a successful implementation and post-go-live monitoring, maintenance and scaling.